- Tuesdays May 22, 29, June 5, 12
- 7:00-8:30 pm
- Member/Non-Member $120/$140
- 6 CEUs available $30
- Space limited to 15 participants.
Mythology gives us a glimpse into the deep structures of psyche. Join us as we look at Hindu mythology from a Jungian point of view. Hindu mythology in particular gives many of us a fresh, multicultural perspective on a shared archetypal experience. Participants will be given one myth each week and asked to bring questions to the group for deeper discussion.
This seminar will allow participants to:
1) Gain insight into archetypal structures of psyche and how they function in our lives;
2) Expand the lexicon of images and stories that frame and illuminate human experience.
3) Learn tools to use an archetypal lens in personal and/or clinical work.
About the Instructor:
Adina Davidson, Ph.D., LISW is in her final year of Jungian analytic training and a board member for Jung Cleveland. She is in private practice in Cleveland Heights and Beachwood and serves as an Adjunct Professor at the Cleveland Institute of Art.